Our appearance builds our confidence, and blackheads ruin it completely. These tiny little dots usually appear on the nose and the chin. These are not as dangerous for our health as many think, but we should remove these to avoid future skin complications. In the following article, we learn how to remove blackheads from nose? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
What are blackheads?
Blackheads are hair follicle pores filled with dead skin and natural skin oils and become dark in color.
How to prevent blackheads?
- To prevent blackheads, you need to add some extra skincare steps. (But first, identify your skin type and then move further).
- Cleanse your face with a good-quality cleanser.
- Avoid using wipes; these are harsh and increase skincare problems, especially in sensitive skin people.
- Moisturizing, exfoliating, toning will make your skin like a baby.
How to remove blackheads?
Mentioned below are a few of the steps that you can do at home to remove blackheads:
- Use blackhead removal strips – for different parts of your face, pore strips are available in different shapes and sizes. Having a sticky side helps quickly to remove blackheads. It would help if you placed the ribbon on the area where you have blackheads. Apply it for 10 to 15 minutes. Peel off the strip slowly and carefully to remove the blackheads. Wash your face after you peel away the strip. Rub the ice to close pores again.
- Steam up your skin and extract – one method you can follow at your home is opening pores with the help of steaming and extracting out the blackheads. But, in this procedure, you have to be careful enough as it can damage your skin. Place boiling water in a bowl. Sit near with a towel on your head and face. Take steam for 5 to 10 minutes to open pores. Once it is done, use blackhead remover. It should be sterilized to avoid any dust and bacteria transfer. After extraction, apply moisturizer.
- Skin exfoliation is a gentle way to remove blackheads compared to other methods. All you need to do is select a good exfoliator to scrub your skin, and voila! Bye, bye blackheads.
Tip: Always do a patch test to identify whether your skin is sensitive or not. Add additional steps into your skincare but don’t overdo them.
You can follow some home remedies also to get rid of the blackheads. Your kitchen ingredients can also help you in removing blackheads from your face. Listed below are some of the home remedies with ingredients available in your kitchen.
- Make a natural scrub by mixing coconut oil and sugar. This can help you exfoliate your dead skins and cells.
- Take an egg white. Whisk it with lemon juice. Apply the mixture to areas having blackheads. Let it dry for 2 minutes. Then apply a second layer. Let it dry completely. Peel off or rinse thoroughly.
Also read: how to transfer from iphone to iphone