First, knee the dough by adding flour, salt, butter, sugar, and warm water. The original Mexican tacos are always made by adding a portion of cornflour. Because you don’t have any yeast dough here, it’s quick after kneading. Shape the dough into small balls, roll out thinly and bake in a pan for two minutes. And here we are done now our tortillas are ready to fill and fold. You supply the tortillas in the middle, then fold, and it’s ready to bite.
If you don’t want to fold tacos, you can make the following finger food for your tortillas.
In this, you can fill, fold and roll your wheat tortillas. Burritos are closed all around.
Two large tortillas are topped with cheese and co like the sandwich, and heat on a low flame that the cheese melts. It’s ready to eat.
Fill and roll your tortillas on both sides will be open. Cover the tortillas with chili sauce and bake them.
How to Make Filling
Everything is allowed in your tex Mex taco, from meat to dip. I love meat, so I like to fill my tortillas with ground beef or chicken nuggets and tomato salsa. I like salad and lettuce, which gives a fresh taste, and it is typically Mexican. If you like it vegetarian, letscho vegetables, peperonata and – as already mentioned – chili sin carne also taste great in them. I like it best with fresh coriander! What is still missing are several toppings:
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Crispy salad
- Spicy jalapeno
- Diced onion
- Sour cream
- Sliced cucumbers and whatever you like.
How To Make Tortillas
Ingredients for 4 persons
For The Tortillas
- 450 g wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300 ml of boiling water
- First of all, mix the flour, salt, sugar in a mixing bowl. Add water and kneed into a smooth mixer or a food processor. Take it time to cool.
- Divide the dough into 10 portions and shape it into small balls. Flour the workplace and roll out the dough in a slender round shape.
- Place the tortillas in the hot pan and cook for one minute on each side until the tortillas start to bubble. Now save them in foil to keep them warm and fresh.
- For the filling, peel and dice the onion, garlic, and cucumber. Take red chilies and cut them into two lengthwise.
- Heat olive oil in the pan and fry the onion, garlic, and chilies for two to 3 minutes. Add the boiled ground beef, fry them for 5 minutes, add tomato paste, and season with salt. Add water and simmer over low heat until water is evaporated.
For The Salsa
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- For salsa and quarter, core and diced tomatoes. Take the fresh coriander leave from the shop or stalk and chop it. Now chop the onion and garlic and chop finely. Mix all these chopped ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Salsa is ready to enjoy.
For The Guacamole
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- For the guacamole, halve and core the avocado and spoon the pulp out of the peel. Puree the avocado meat with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Aside From That
- half iceberg lettuce
- 150 ml sour cream
- 100 g grated cheddar
- flour for rolling
- Wash the lettuce and cut it into strips. Fill each tortilla with mince in the middle. Top with tomato salsa, some guacamole, lettuce, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Fold the tortilla up and eat by hand immediately.
Also read: How to stop nausea