How to hide messages on iPhone? On the off chance that you don’t need specific messages springing up on your iPhone’s screen, you can without much of a stretch conceal them.
We as a whole conceal messages for various reasons. It may be the case that you don’t believe your accomplice should see them since it can destroy the entirely great shock you’ve anticipated, or that your work environment unequivocally disapproves of getting texts during work hours.
Not a great explanation, it just requires a little work to hide your messages. You can conceal explicit messages from individuals, and cautions from message chains.
How to hide messages on iPhone – instructions
You can conceal instant messages on your iPhone in two fundamental ways:
The most effective method to conceal messages from a particular individual
- Open the Phone application.
- Select Contacts on the base menu and afterwards find and tap on the contact whose messages you need to stow away.
- Tap Edit on the upper right corner.
- Look down, and hit Delete Contact, then tap Delete Contact again on the spring a window to affirm.
- Open the Settings application and look down to and tap Messages.
- Look down and turn on the switch close to Filter Unknown Senders under the “MESSAGE FILTERING” heading.
All of the messages will be blocked from the contact that you just don’t want.
How to hide messages on iPhone – Block Notifications on iPhone
1. Open the Settings application.
2. Tap Notifications. This will open a not insignificant rundown of each application on your telephone that produces warnings.
3. To shut down all notices, tap Show Previews at the highest point of the screen, then select Never. You can likewise choose When Unlocked to just to some extent limit message shows.
4. To prevent warning alarms from explicit applications, similar to your instant messages, look down on the notices page and find the application being referred to, then, at that point, tap it.
5. Switch Allow Notifications off to shut down the application’s all showcase from springing up, or unselect the choices you’d like just underneath (“Lock Screen” e.g.).
Assuming you switch off all warnings, you should explicitly open each application to peruse any messages shipped off you, or you should open explicit applications where you have limited show choices.